- Extra Small Dog House
Our Extra Small Dog House is suitable in size for the tiniest toy breed up to a small Jack Russell Terrier. NB: Please be aware that it is not advisable or safe to keep toy/miniature breeds outdoors in our coldest weather. If you do let your toy/miniature breeds outdoors for any period of time in very cold weather, they should wear a thermal coat. This is because toy/miniature breeds can easily suffer from exposure and you cannot be certain that they will remain in the safety of the insulated house.
Sufficient space for two small bowls inside.
Great to protect food from birds or stop water freezing.
Extra Small Dog House dimensions in millimetres:
Internal: Width 430 – Depth 585 – Height 450.
Door: Width 162 – Height 180
- Insulated Floor 30mm (Insulation), Walls and Roof (40mm Insulation).
- Special Comfort Floor (Tough EVA Foam Mat).
- Beautiful Varnished Birch Plywood Interior
- Overlapped PVC Double Curtain Door.
- Removable Roof Panel (Cleaning Access).
- Water-resistant Base (Toughply & Composite Material).
- Choice of 7 Colour Door Frames.
- Easily Replaceable Trims & Door Frame (Great for Puppy Training).
20th January 2017 Please Read:
Extra Small Dog Houses are delivered fully assembled for only €10.
*** Prices correct as of 20th January 2017 ***