Small Dog House
Our Small Dog House is suitable for most small “Terrier size” dogs.
Sufficient space for two small bowls inside.
Great to protect food from birds or stop water freezing.
Small dog house dimensions in millimetres:
Internal: Width 550 – Depth 750 – Height 570.
Door: Width 240 – Height 290
- Insulated Floor (30mm Insulation), Walls and Roof (40mm Insulation).
- Special Comfort Floor (Tough EVA Foam Mat).
- Beautiful Furniture Grade Varnished Birch Plywood Interior.
- Overlapped PVC Double Curtain Door.
- Removable Roof Panel (Cleaning Access).
- Water-resistant Base (Toughply & Composite Material).
- Choice of 7 Colour Door Frames.
- Easy Replace Trims & Door Frame (Great for Puppy Training).
20th January 2017 Please Read:
Small Dog House €20
All you need is an 8mm spanner or socket and wrench (a screw-gun with an 8mm hex-fitting or socket is ideal). Each Small dog house has just 16 “100mm tech screws” in its assembly. We include detailed photo assembly instructions, however please feel free to contact us if you need further assistance.
It is much easier to do this than it is to assemble flat-pack furniture and simple if you do some DIY. However, if you do not have the tools or skills we advise that you organise a handyman to call to you on delivery day.
You can watch a time-lapse video of a dog house being assembled here.
Zone 1 Dublin, Kildare.
Zone 2 Armagh, Carlow, Cavan, Down, Fermanagh, Kilkenny, Laois, Limerick, Longford, Louth, Meath, Monaghan, Offaly, Tipperary, Tyrone, Westmeath, Wicklow.
Zone 3 Antrim, Waterford, Wexford.
Zone 4 Clare, Cork, Galway, Leitrim, Mayo, Roscommon, Sligo.
Zone 5 Kerry, Derry, Donegal.
Your insulated dog house will be placed outside your house on a pallet wrapped in protective cling wrap.
*** Prices correct as of 20th January 2017 ***